BASF - Repair MortarsMarch 15, 2018
All you need for the concrete repairs projects
We'll host a seminar soon. Please, contact Kathy for more information by phone @ 613-224-9980 or via email @ [email protected]
How does the MasterEmaco repair system work?
BASF's MasterEmaco system offers comprehensive solutions for concrete that has been damaged or deteriorated by changing weather conditions, chloride ions, contaminants and extreme environments.
The MasterEmaco portfolio of primers, cementitious and resinous repair mortars and fairing coats make up a complete system approach that is used to substitute deteriorated concrete and re-establish the original strength, structural integrity and aesthetics.
What makes MasterEmaco concrete strengthening system a unique solution?
Formulated to be wet or dry spray applied, formed or hand troweled, the MasterEmaco line of superior performance products re-establish the long-term durability and load bearing capacity of concrete. Working quickly to allow a fast return to service, they match the concrete's strength, improve the aesthetics and prolong the lifecycle of the building or structure.
How does MasterSeal Traffic 1500 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 1500 waterproofing systems is recommended for:
- Vehicular traffic solutions
- Pedestrian traffic solutions
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Traffic 1500?
- Excellent chloride resistance provides protection against chloride intrusion; extends the life of reinforcing steel
- Seamless elastomeric membrane offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance, has no seams that may result in leaks
- Multiple systems available, making MasterSeal Traffic 1500 ideal for various vehicular or pedestrian traffic solutions
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 1500?
- Primer coat not typically required which helps to reduce labor and material costs
- Waterproof which helps to protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage
- Skid resistant to increase safety
- Repairable and recoatable to extend the useful life of the system