EXTREME IMPACT RESISTANT DRYWALLNovember 17, 2017
Extreme Impact Resistant drywall with M2Tech® is for use in interior wall and ceiling applications that require high impact durability and enhanced moisture and mold resistance. Extreme Impact contains fiberglass mesh reinforcement within a specially formulated, dense, fire resistive, noncombustible, moisture resistant core enclosed in a 100% recycled moisture and mold resistant face and back paper.
Extreme Impact provides greater resistance to impact, abuse and sound transmission in high traffic areas than standard drywall. Also made with proprietary M2Tech technology, Extreme Impact provides enhanced moisture and mold resistance.
Extreme Impact Drywall is engineered for use in interior wall and ceiling applications requiring high impact durability.
- Thicknesses: 5/8" (15.9 mm) Type X
- Widths: 4' (1220 mm)
- Lengths: 8', 10', 12' Standard (2440, 3050, 3660 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs per SF (13.7 kg/m2)
- Edges: Tapered
- Packaging: Two pieces per bundle, face-to-face
Abuse Resistance Classification Levels
- Surface Abrasion (D4977) - 3
- Indentation Resistance (D5420) - 1
- Soft Body Impact (E695) - 3
- Hard Body Impact (C1629, A.1) - 3