MasterEmaco S 466July 3, 2018
MasterEmaco® S 466 (formerly known as Emaco S66 T)
High Strength dual shrinkage compensated, flowable micro concrete for concrete repairs
- MasterEmaco S 466 micro concrete pourable mortar is a dual shrinkage compensated, high flow, high strength formulation for structural concrete repairs.
- MasterEmaco S 466 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 25mm to 200 mm.
- MasterEmaco S 466 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 466 is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 25mm and use of pourable mortar is preferable to hand or machine applied repair systems. Typical applications are:
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements
- Repairs to piers, navigation locks, dams seawalls and other marine structures
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading
- Repairs to bridges, tunnels, garages, silos etc
- Jacketing of beams, columns and other structural elements for strengthening
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dual shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required - Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive element: long life repairs
- Pourable mortar - Able to repair complex profiles easily
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs