MasterEmaco S 466CIJune 26, 2018
MasterEmaco® S 466CI
Flowable structural-repair concrete with integral corrosion inhibitor
FORMERLY EMACO® S66 CI
MasterEmaco S 466CI is a flowable, shrinkage-compensated repair concrete. It is designed for large volume repairs, including structural elements in applications from 1" (50 mm) to full depth. It has a unique formulation that provides excellent bond, resistance to sulfates and chlorides, high electrical resistivity, low permeability, high-compressive strengths, and protection from corrosion.
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- High compressive strength
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments
- Abrasion resistant for repairs requiring protection from vehicular traffic
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
- Shrinkage compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
HOW TO APPLY SURFACE PREPARATION CONCRETE
- Substrate must be structurally sound and fully cured (28 days).
- Saw cut the perimeter of the area being repaired into a square with a minimum depth of 1" (25 mm).
- Refer to current ICRI Guideline no. 310.2R for surface prep requirements to permit proper bond.
- Remove all oxidation and scale from the exposed reinforcing steel in accordance with ICRI Technical Guideline No. 310.1R.
- For additional protection from future corrosion, coat the prepared reinforcing steel with MasterProtect P 8100 AP.
Read the pdf..