MasterEmaco T 1060EXJuly 23, 2018
MasterEmaco® T 1060EX
Very rapid-setting cement-based pre-extended concrete repair mortar
MasterEmaco T 1060EX is a one -component, shrinkage-compensated, very rapid-setting, cementbased pre-extended mortar. It is designed for repairing horizontal concrete surfaces where high early strength gain is required in applications from 1.5" (38 mm) to full depth.
- Pre-extension with coarse aggregate at the factory ensures quality and saves contractor labor
- Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
- Very rapid setting so that structures can be opened to vehicular traffic in 1 hour
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
- Excellent freeze/thaw cycling
- Shrinkage-compensated, to minimize cracking from drying shrinkage, which reduces stress at the bond line
- Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
HOW TO APPLY SURFACE PREPARATION CONCRETE
- Concrete must be structurally sound and fully cured (28 days).
- Saw cut the perimeter of the area being repaired into a square with a minimum depth of 1" (25 mm).
- Refer to current ICRI Guideline no. 310.2R for surface prep requirements to permit proper bond.
- Remove all oxidation and scale from the exposed reinforcing steel in accordance with ICRI Technical Guideline No. 310.1R.
- For additional protection from future corrosion, coat the prepared reinforcing steel with MasterProtect 8100 AP
Read the pdf..