MasterSeal Traffic 1500August 6, 2018
MasterSeal Traffic ® 1500
Polyurethane waterproofing, traffic-bearing membrane systems for vehicular and pedestrian areas
MasterSeal Traffic 1500 waterproofing systems are composed of:
– MasterSeal M 200, a one-component, moisture-curing polyurethane.
– MasterSeal TC 225, a one-component aliphatic moisture-curing polyurethane.
– MasterSeal TC 225 Tint Base
Note: MasterSeal TC 225 Tint Base is intended for pedestrian use only and are not suitable for vehicular traffic.
For projects requiring primer, two choices are available:
– MasterSeal P 222, a one-component solvent-based primer and sealer,
– MasterSeal P 220, a two-component waterborne epoxy primer and sealer.
- Primer coat not typically required which helps to reduce labor and material costs
- Waterproof which helps to protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage
- Excellent chloride resistance provides protection against chloride intrusion; extends the life of reinforcing steel
- Seamless elastomeric membrane offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance, has no seams that may result in leaks
- Provides skid resistance to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Multiple systems available, making MasterSeal Traffic 1500 ideal for various vehicular or pedestrian traffic solutions
- Repairable and recoatable to extend the useful life of the system
- Four standard colors: gray, charcoal gray, tan and dark tan
- MasterSeal M 200:
– Self-leveling grade: 196 g/L less water and exempt solvents
– Flash/slope grade: 71.0 g/L less water and exempt solvents
- MasterSeal TC 225: 209 g/L less water and exempt solvents.
MasterSeal Traffic 1500